The range of MB bucket crushers is the most equipped. Depending on the model it can be implemented with specific accessories to improve performance and productivity: QUICK COUPLING , the IRON SEPARATOR for the separation of iron, and the DUST SUPPRESSOR, for the reduction of dust from originated by crushing.
Perfect for on-site crushing of inert materials and the first one of its kind to be introduced on the market, the MB Crusher Bucket is a piece of equipment that works by taking advantage of the hydraulic system of the excavators, skid loader, loader and backhoe loaders to which it is fitted.
It has many areas of applications: from building demolitions in general, to the requalification of former industrial and urban areas to the processing of excavation materials, from the earth movement sector to road works, from quarries to mines, from environmental reclamation to applications on rocky soil.
- BF/MB-L Crusher buckets. Тhe latest generation crusher. It can be fitted to any excavator, skid loader, loader and backhoe loaders.
- MB-S/MB-LS Screening buckets. Perfect for selection of natural materials, both before and after crushing phase.
- MB-G Grapples. Designed for selecting and handling demolition materials.
- MB-R Drum Cutter. Suitable for any application, requiring hard materials to be cut or ground away.
- HP and IHC series vibroplates
- IFP and IRP hyraulic shears
- IMG S, IMG D, IMG H, IMG L and IMG T series grippers